Sleep research in psychiatry
- Kristoffer Fehér, PhD
- Elisabeth Hertenstein, Dr. phil.
- Jonathan Maier, Dr. phil.
- Carlotta Schneieder, Masterstudent
- Tim Reisch, Masterstudent
- Ersilia Trinca, Research assistant
- Remus von Lucadou, Sleep technician
- Christian Mikutta, Dr. med.
- Investigation of sleep
- Modulation of sleep
- Development of new treatments of mental disorders
Sleep and mental health are highly interrelated. The overarching aim of our research is to investigate and modulate sleep to contribute to the understanding of the pathophysiology and to the development of new treatments of mental disorders.