- Self-regulation in performance contexts
- Self-regulation of anxiety and stress
- Self-regulation of autistic traits
- Analysis of hair cortisol concentration
- functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS)
- Various behavioral measures
Our research group uses various methods to investigate the role of self-regulation in cognitive and perceptual-motor performance, goal achievement, and psychosocial adjustment. To this end, we conduct laboratory and field experiments as well as cross-sectional and longitudinal correlative studies. In our research, we address issues of education (including counseling and training), achievement, health, and dealing with psychosocial difficulties.