Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Internet Interventions
- Psychotherapy Research: Process, Outcome, Working mechanisms, Transdiagnostic factors of mental disorders
- Education and training of therapists
- Computer-based psychological assessments
- Quantitative and qualitative intervention research methods
- Computer-/Internet-based assessments and interventions (including ecological momentary assessments/interventions)
The department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy consists of several groups conducting research in many fields of clinical psychology and psychotherapy. One particular focus lies on internet- and app-based prevention and treatments of mental problems and disorders. Another focus is on psychotherapy process and outcome research, working mechanisms of psychotherapy, clinical case formulations, transdiagnostic factors of mental disorders, psychological assessment, education and training of therapists, as well as investigations of services.